Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Using fake hair...that's right FAKE!






I bought one of those hair pieces one day at Sally's and thought I would try it out. I kind of LOVE it! It's the best thing to happen to a busy morning. In these pictures I just started by sectioning a "v" shape at the front of her hair and added an elastic. Then I did a bigger "v" and included the hair front the first and added another elastic. I did this 3 times and then just pulled all the hair up in a pony tail and made a bun. Then I added the hair. It is just like an elastic. I put it around the bun twice. You can add a couple of bobby pins to make sure it stays secure. You can see the bun pretty well in the pictures because her hair was still wet. When it dried it matched great! I topped it off with a Red Jeweled Daisy from snapbandz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment